Wednesday 31 December 2014

The End Of 2014.....

Random facts about me to finish up the year....
1) I get songs stuck in my head and sing/whistle/hum them for days.....til the next annoying song replaces it.
2) I actually sing relatively well and a few people know it...but I deliberately sing well off key and horribly so no one ever asks me to do it in public.
3) I HATE public speaking and will do almost anything to get out of giving a speech of any kind.
4) I know at least 50 different ways to kill someone. Believe me when I say I WOULD SURVIVE a Zombie Apocolypse. Just call me Darylene.
5) I am extremely wary of trusting anyone.
6) I'm extrememly OCD about having thigs stacked neatly just so.
7) I love to drive REALLY fast.
8) I have an extremely addictive personality...about many things. With me it's usually a matter of all or nothing- there are no in-betweens.
9) I am vengeful- and I have patience in serving it up cold.
10) I am a Mountain Witch.

Happy New Year One and All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment