Sunday 5 June 2016

Decisions & Choices

Goddess Elena has a choice/decision to make. And it is a HARD one.

1) I can go home this Thanksgiving BUT
I'll only have enough money to pay for my flight and have about $200 dollars to spend while I'm there.......


Pros:
 I'll get to go home sooner and see my family earlier than I thought. My moms health is going downhill fast and I will defo be able to see her while she is still able-bodied and mostly with it mentally.

Cons:
I wont have money to go out or do any of the things I want to do the week I'm there. I literally will be there stuck in the house having to depend on everyone to feed me and take me wherever I want to go.



2) I can wait til NEXT Thanksgiving.

Pros:
I'll get to go home for the same amount of time, but be able to save money up so I can do Christmas shopping for everyone so they have Christmas under the tree from Nana AND I can bring something fabulous home for hubby from my visit. I'll be able to lose more weight before going so I look and FEEL fabulous while I'l there. I'll have more freedom to do what I really want to do on my visit.

Cons:
With my mom's health like it is there is about a 50/50 chance her mental and physical health will deteriorate before my visit since it's 17 months away. 17 months is a LONG time when you are homesick and haven't been home in two years.


Goddess Elena's Heart is torn. Help! I need to decide soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment