Friday 16 May 2014

The Goddess Has Returned

The Goddess has returned. Not only from Sabbatical- but to her former Glory.

I had a wonderful week in Valhala with my Sister Goddesses and other family and friends. The trip there was relatively uneventful....the trip back a nightmare. More on that later.

I think I regained a lot of myself back on my trip. I also think I lost a bit of myself tho.

I reconnected with my stengths- something I hadn't been able to get a grip on since my move to my Mere Mortals homeland. I had felt lost- not quite at home- altho I was comfortable and growing to love it more each day. I still didn't feel quite like I had come to terms with my leaving all I had behind.

Going back made me see that I wasn't completely dependant on my Mere Mortal. No matter where I was in the world- I can still be strong and still be myself-GODDESS. I solved problems on my own. I made my own decisions. I didn't call for help. I fixed things myself. I was strong and found that part of me again.

As the hymn says...
I once was Lost, but now I'm Found...
Was Blind, but now I See.

The Goddess has Returned.

My Mere Mortal seems to need a bit of training however. Our tenth wedding anniversary plans to go to Paris for dinner were  waylaid by the events of my return from Valhalla. However...........My darling MM somehow muddled his thinking and altho I had specifically said I didn't really want to go to Paris for dinner, when he asked what I DID want- I said I only would really like Flowers and a nice dinner out somewhere local. Apparently, he decided not to do that either. So our Milestone Anniversary has passed like a shadow in the night....

I must somehow remedy this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment