Wednesday 21 May 2014

Thankful For My Blessings....

Things are looking up for this Goddess. I got a bit of good news today. Something seemingly insignificant for most people but for me- it's a Godsend. And no- I'm not ready to share quite yet.

I seem to have gotten my Goddess Mojo back while I was on my Sabbatical.  I feel revived. Stronger- more determined and capable. I came to terms with some truths that I hadn't wanted to deal with.  I have learned a lot about not only myself, but about others that were in my thoughts.

I have learned that life can deal you a heavy hand- and then just as quickly you are dealt a winning hand. And this past month I have been dealt a Royal Flush.  I have learned that a bad situation can indeed turn itself around and become a blessing in disguise.

I have learned that I CAN count on the one person I love most in this world. I learned that he loves me as much as I love him- and I have nothing to be afraid of. He isn't going to cheat on me. He isn't going to leave me. He isn't going to give up on us. If he was going to do any of that- he had plenty of opportunities to do it- especially in the past month. Instead, what I got was him being there every single time I have needed/wanted him. And there was a few of those times- twice when I spiritually needed him, and twice when I physically needed to speak with him. He was there- waiting with his lovely heart, and the perfect words I needed to hear. Advice I wanted, but didn't actually NEED. It was the best feeling in the world to know he is with me- even when we aren't together in the same space....or state- or country, even!

I have a friend, who has helped me thru a few hard times. She taught me how to regain my inner peace and calm when I was in the midst of a mental storm. She showed The Goddess that we ALL are allowed to have doubts about ourselves, it's okay to be weak sometimes, that if you have a shoulder to lean on- you will survive.... and thrive. She was my rock at one of the lowest points of my live and It hink the world of her. I think of her as a Sister Goddess. A sister of the heart.

I have truly been Blesses by the Powers of the Gods.


No comments:

Post a Comment