Wednesday 3 September 2014

Red Letter Day

Well,
I'm very happy to announce that Betty Rage and I are finally getting to meet face to face!!

As you know, I read her blog religiously and love how outgoing and straightforward she is about her life. So when I read she was going to the Liverpool Fashion Event later this month, I contacted her because I am going to be at that very SAME event with MY Best Friend as well!!

We're going to meet and I finally get to see the One and Only, Fabulous BETTY RAGE!!!!! I'll let you know what she's like, I'm sure!!!!!

It's the first time I'm going to this event but I've heard a LOT of good things about it. I think even some celerbities are going to make an appearance. Very interesting stuff to me. I used to model in my late teens back home and know how crazy things get backstage and behind the scenes, but have never actually been to a fashion show and seen it from the audience standpoint!! I'm really, really excited!!!

There's not much else going on to report in my week so far. That's subject to change at any moment tho, so stay tuned. If it does- you will be the top of the list to hear about it.

Elena xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment