Saturday 28 February 2015

Valykrie Warning

This Goddess is in full blown Valkyrie Warrior mode.

I have a sister-friend who is being taken advantage of by a so called mate and it's really starting...no- it really IS- pissing me off in the worst sort of way.

I'm not sure I can even write about it properly I'm so fucking furious about the entire situation.

I'm not going to put in names or details, but let's just say that if you are a mate- you do NOT use them as cover for cheating and being a skanky whore. If you don't want to be with someone- you leave them and THEN find someone else- you do not run around for months using people as "cover stories" for your trashy ass  bed hopping ways.

I think what's hurting me the most and making me almost- if not MORE- furious is the fact that my friend is acting like it's okay to be used that way. She smiles and acts like she's having a great time and then writes crap like "Had a fab time today- have to do it again soon!!" on her social media site.

Friends/mates/ buddies/pals/sisters do NOT treat each other with that kind of disrespectful disregard. You don't USE people who think they are your friends and keep trying to be ACTUAL friends. You do NOT take advantage and make them feel like second class citizens or worse- ignore them. Until the next time you need cover for an outing.

My friend is one of the loveliest, sweetest, most caring people I have ever known- generous to a fault- and more forgiving than she should ever be. She gives everyone the benefit of the doubt and tries to find the good in all people.
I'm more jaded. I've been stabbed in the back by my "mates" who , to the LETTER- treated me with the same disrespect and disregard as hers is doing now. If the mate is doing that to the person they are supposed to be in love with- don't you think its possible that at some time in the future she might decide that she has changed her mind and make a move on YOUR man with no qualms whatsoever? A cheater is a cheater- period. I don't trust a cheater....Never will. Just like the proverbial leopard, they don't change their spots.

I haven't been in a knock down drag out cat fight in so long I cant even remember, but I swear to fucking god- I'm read to lock, load, snatch some hair and beat some skank ass right now.

NOBODY treats MY Sister-Friend like that and gets by with it. Not On MY WATCH!!

Watch your back girlie... I know exactly who you are and I know some voodoo shit that will straighten your hair in all the wrong kinda ways.
 Mountain Witch... Goddess... Hell On Heels BITCH- Take your pick. I've got my eyes on you and you REALLY don't want to hurt my sister anymore than you already have.
It wouldn't be good for your soul.

You have been warned.


No comments:

Post a Comment