Wednesday 4 May 2016

Goddess Goals.

*I can't wait to be able to walk in heels again without fear of breaking my ankles with my weight.

*I can't wait to wear my 50's style wiggle dresses...or what's now called a Body-Con dress.

*I cant wait to have my mere mortal look at me with appreciation . He's NEVER seen me at my ideal weight and I think he will be quite pleased.

* I can't wait to be able to go for a walk or a jog or a run and my joints not throb.

* I cant wait to see the little rolls go away.

* I can't wait to wear all my lingerie again. The suspenders and little satin and silk and lacy things.

* I can't wait to be able to go into a shop and buy new jeans and look at myself in the mirror and not cry.

* I cant wait to see my bit of a double chin disappear....completely.

*I cant wait to be able to wear a top that might or might not show a bit of tummy and back and not make me cringe.

* I cant wait to be able to get up from a chair or the bed without it feeling like I'm lugging a body out of the quicksand.

*I cant wait to be able to feel like I'm stunning again.

*I cant wait o be able to cuddle up with my Mere Mortal or to sit in his lap for more than 15 seconds without feeling like I'm going to break his legs.

*also I cant wait to have my Mere Mortal pick me up and carry me without being afraid he's going to throw his back out.

*I cant wait to wear Mere Mortals dress shirt and nothing else....and feel good about it.

* I cant wait to buy the new leather outfit my Mere Mortal has promised me when I reach my goal weight.

*I cant wait to buy a swimsuit that I dont have to be ashamed to be seen in without having a Mumu on top of it.

I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. And I know you will get there!!!!!

    Lots of love

    The Fabulous Betty Rage xxx

    ReplyDelete