Saturday 6 May 2017

What's A Goddess To Do?

This hasn't been the most wonderful of times for this Goddess.
A series of events has transpired to make this a hell on earth. Firstly, My mortal body  is giving me problems- the heart especially. It is beating in  rapid beats for a period of time- then skipping beats - recently until I actually blacked out.
I saw a physician and they are working to fix that problem.
Also- my medications have been changed in the past two months- and it has wreaked havoc with my human emotions. I'm crying almost daily, I get irrationally annoyed and sometimes even enraged at the slightest thing. I get my feeling hurt- over things that I laughed at two hours before.  My poor MM doesn't know which way to turn and I dont either in all honesty.
I've felt like I shouldn't inflict myself on him and maybe I should just go back to the states- but I cant bring myself to do that. I know it would hurt him and I dont think I could live without him. He is my rock, my heart, and my breath.
So what's a Goddess to do?
This Goddess has a plan.  I can put these unfortunate incidents to good use. The rage and annoyance I can put to going out for a walk/run/jog in the local area. I will have to be careful and remember to take my phone with me in case I have an incident and he needs to be notified, but I can make this work.  I will let the doctors advise me on the heart condition, but the medications are something Im going to insist on them getting sorted as soon as possible.
I need to find a hobby- and I need to find a friend to spend some time with besides my poor MM. I would rather spend time with him- and I would hope he would want to spend time with me- but if he is as irritated with me as I am with me- then it's best I make myself a bit more scarce. I'm thinking of the old axiom Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder.
Speaking of- I DESPISE my job. I'm going to get my resume sorted and I'm going to change jobs- as soon as possible- but no later than the end of the year.
And I'm going to get on with looking for us a new house. I'm ready for my forever house. I'm sick of the flat that I cant decorate the way I want to.

The car is sorted- I just need to get ME sorted and figure out how best to go about making me happy again.
If I dont like myself like this- I can hardly expect anyone else to like me as Miserable Molly either, now can I?

1 comment:

  1. Now that's fighting goddess talk!!!!! I know that things may seem grim at times. But it's how we react to them is what counts!!! Always on your side.

    Lots of love

    The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxx

    ReplyDelete