Thursday 2 January 2020

Im Flipping Fabulous.

Well, I dont have resolutions this year- I have a Bucket list and goals.

2020 BUCKET LIST


TO MINIMIZE MY WARDROBE:
*CLOTHES
*SHOES
*HANDBAGS


TO START WALKING AT THE GARDENS- STARTING AT 1 LAP AND INCREASING IT 1 LAP EVERY WEEK FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR.

TO GET BACK INTO THE WORKFORCE.

TO PUT A FULL 1/3 OF MY WAGES BACK FOR VISITS BACK STATE SIDE HOME.

TO PUT 1/3 BACK AS SAVINGS FOR A HOUSE.

TO DRINK MORE WATER & MAKE BETTER FOOD CHOICES.

TO LOSE 100LBS BY CHRISTMAS 2020.

TO GET BACK INTO PHOTOGRAPHY AGAIN.




 I've put these in red ink- and as I accomplish them they will go to green ink.  I'm also employing the positivity aspect to my week- I have a can and every week on Saturday- right before weighing myself I will sit down and write down one GOOD thing That has happened to me that week. Then at the end of the year I will read them all and see all the good things that have happened to me over the year.  

Positivity and Affirmation!!!! That is my Mantra this year- 

I'm going to go home for Christmas next year. I just have to get employed as quickly as possible so I can book my travel in May. My lovely Bezzie is going to book with me so we can travel from Manchester to Philly together before going our separate ways to our hometowns.

Then when I get back Hubby and I are going to start scouting for a house of our own. I am sick to death of throwing our money down the drain on rent. So THAT is going to change too. No more procrastinating- it WILL happen or else.

I am solely responsible for my own happiness- and I am taking charge.

Happy 2020 to us ALL!!!!!















1 comment:

  1. Woo hooooooooo!!!!!! You’ve got this!!!!! To a prosperous happy 2020 ����

    Lots of Love

    The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxx

    ReplyDelete