Monday 3 February 2020

The Veil Is Thinning

I had a bit of a wobble today.
I was going thru my documents getting them sorted out and looking for my documents I need to get working again... I realized that except for Bank statements I have NOTHING else on the list. No Drivers License, No credit card, No mortgage statement, No savings and Loan statements, No council tax in my name, No Utilities bills in my name..... It's like I dont exist except for my passport and bank account.
I cried when I realized how much of myself was invisible- again.
I realized that I could call my banks and get the bank statements sent to me thru the post but it will delay my trip to get my documentation sent for my SIA badge by a week or so.
One step forward- two steps back today, however,....... I can change this to my advantage once I am working again.

I am Strong, I will Survive. I will Thrive.



No comments:

Post a Comment