Saturday 12 April 2014

On Doms & Subs.....And Naughtiness in the Bedroom.

My new friend over at Betty Rage Explains It All wrote a post on one of her dates.

Now, from what I gather, this guy is a FIT HOTTIE. You can read all about him on her blog and get it straight from Betty's mouth, but he's a Dane, and hung like a horse. And a bit on the submissive side. I cant wait to hear how that date went last night.

Anyway, in the comments, I said that I think in order to find out who our true selves are- we have to try new things now and again....go outside our comfort zone. And I honestly believe that with all my heart.

There are few things I haven't tried.
One thing I've kept is the spanking. O.M.G. I love to get spanked by my Mere Mortal. And when he does it- in my estimation he is a GOD. He knows exactly how hard I like it and where I like it too. Being brought up in a traditional middle class home- his upbringing is such that he isn't entirely comfortable with hitting a woman in any way, shape, or form....not even at her request. But he does it occasionally because he loves me and he wants to make me happy- and Happy he certainly DOES make ME!!!
I'm not sure what it is that makes spanking so hot for me. The bare skin contact for certain......the anticipation of the next stinging swat..... the tingling heat when it finally happens. Maybe it's the vuneralbility that I love, too.
I'm always trying to stay in control of every single aspect of my life. Budgeting, work, household chores, shopping.....everything has a process- an order in which things work most efficiently and smoothly.......but in the bedroom, it's not all about ME being in control. It's all about pleasing each other....about trying new things and keeping things fresh and lovely and interesting and naughty all at the same time.

I also love filthy talk. I used to be silent when MM and I were making love, but after watching sex movies one day(yes- I watch those kind of movies- more than my MM is truth be told)- I asked him if it would turn him off if I tried it. He said absolutely it would not and so I did. And that was some of the hottest sex ever.

I admit, I like cuddling. But I like a bit of rougher loving from my MM just as much. I like the nips and swats. I like the filthy talk and hair pulling. I absolutely ADORE bondage. The feeling of being completely and totally under my MMs control. The absolute trust you have to have in someone to allow them to do that. I could only do that with my soul mate. And my MM is mine. I have never put my trust so into one person before. And I daresay I never will again.

Back to the subject however........
I love erotic art.  My bedroom has to have erotic sculptures in it. Erotic art and photographs on the walls...things to inspire us and put our thoughts towards one ending....
 A Happy One...

Some people don't like things like that in their homes. They are afraid of people seeing it. I can see that for public areas such as the kitchen, dining or living room. But the Master bedroom- That's a Private area. It's not a place anyone but the Master(s) and Mistress(es) of the house should be and it should be exactly the way they want it to be- a place for them to be themselves- open and bare to their soul mate without the fear of being judged.

It's no ones business but their own- The Master Bedroom is off limits to the public. Especially the  Parents and Children.

It's your own Private Heaven.


Goddess Rules,
Elena xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment