Monday 17 March 2014

Goddess Confidence......

Hello again.

For me- it's all about the confidence... and knowing the situation. I was brought up in the deep South of the USA. Where girls become either Beauty Queens or Trailer Trash Princesses. I took the different path and became a Goddess.

 Todays topic-Goddess confidence. I like to call it a Quiet Confidence. Every Goddess has it. She doesn't have to beg or plead for anything- she just knows it will come to her if she wants it badly enough. No need for drama or showing off.That's not the Goddess way- altho, on occasion,  a bit of showboating might be called for to put someone in their place.

I don't always dress to the nines. But I dress to feel as if I own the world. I KNOW what's appropriate for wearing to any given function... but rarely do I actually conform. I like to stand out. To grab the attention of eveyone there. Not in a jumping up and down "LOOK AT ME" kind of way, but in a way that when I walk into a room- everyone says-"She's Here." Or "That's Her."

As I like to say(out loud and with a huge smile)- "I Have Arrived- Let The Party Begin".

Don't worry ladies- I'm not out to steal anyones man- I have the perfect one already. Well, perfect for ME, anyway. Usually I just like to sit back and enjoy the show, but when I want something, I want to get it right then and there.  And if you don't want to get it for me- there is usually someone around that's more than willing to get it for me and have me grace THEM with my attention.
Goddesses give off an aoura that makes people WANT to be near them and please them. And Goddesses are always appreciative of them and their attentions.

What's the saying........always leave them wanting more?.......

In a nutshell.








1 comment:

  1. Elena

    Wow! You're a woman after my own heart! I have a lot to learn from you! I look forward to your next post!

    Love

    Betty Rage xxxx

    ReplyDelete