Wednesday 26 March 2014

Signature Colors

Every Goddess has a signature color. Its that one color that makes you feel like you can conquer the world.

I've had several over the years....It used to be what I like to call "Bitch Blue" which is actually a hybrid royal and electric blue.


All lovely examples of dresses I would love to have in Bitch Blue.
 It's a color I'm comfortable in.

Now my Goddess friend, Betty*, her signature color is Hot Mama RED! Lippy, dresses, heels...you name it- this woman has it in RED- in SPADES!


I think she actually HAS the middle one in her closet. That girl can ROCK the RED ANYTHING!!!

My sister's signature color is neon pink. And being olive skinned- she carries  it off to perfection.






Then theres my favorite color now........
the always classic BLACK...




....sometimes I go white or silver too.



 My point is....if you dont have a signature color- find yours....and use it to your advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment